Gourmet Tours in AndaluciaPosted
Enjoy fine food and good company as you learn to cook Spanish and Moroccan cuisine
Food in Spain is among the best in the world. The Michelin capital of the world is a Spanish city! Toma Tours celebrates local cuisine and we have designed 2 very special days focusing on natural ingredients and local specialities.
The celebrated Mediterranean diet is bursting with fresh produce, superb seafood, accompanied by regional wines and sherries, and is a huge part of Spanish Culture.
Spanish cookery tours are the best way to really get to know about the interplay between food, wine and culture here in Andalucia, so if you want to learn how to cook in Spain then we have two options for you.
Our Spanish Cookery Tour which takes place in the hills of Malaga is a celebration of regional cuisine in a truly “hands on” experience.
OPTION 2: TASTES OF MOROCCO IN VEJER DE LA FRONTERA
About Toma Day Trips
Our tours typically leave from the Marbella area, from Seville, or the area of Cadiz, and depending on reservations they operate as small group tours of up to 8 people. Alternatively, all of our day trips and circuit tours can be booked at any time as a closed tour with a private tour guide. To make your reservation contact us today
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- Marbella Tapas Tours - February 9, 2015
- Horse Riding Holiday in Spain - January 21, 2015
- Seville Holy Week Tour - January 14, 2015
- Spain’s 5 Top Scenes for Travel Photographers - November 17, 2014
- Telegraph Autumn in Andalusia Guide - October 6, 2014
- 7 Food Tours to Try in Andalucia - May 21, 2014
- Gay Friendly Tour: Amazing Andalucia - April 16, 2014
- Holy Week in Seville 2014 Tour - February 5, 2014
- Toma Tours in The Telegraph Summer Holidays Guide - January 21, 2014
- Photography & Culture Tour - January 13, 2014